ME me ME~!

I AM CHOW SHI LING I WAS BORN IN MALAYSIA, KL I LIKE PLAYING BASKETBALL AND.. i'm 17 this year (2012) enjoy looking at my blog! <3 :D

Thursday 17 November 2011

Movies all day :D

Movies!!! <3
watch a lot of movies last week~ xD
here are a list of it xD
FIRST
梦游
Sleepwalker
This show not bad :P scary~ xD
Watch this with my schoolmate Kenneth Chong
in TESCO :P

SECOND
12/11/11
Went to One Utama with
Yap Jun

Teoh Yi Qin
Sin yi and I~ <3 :)
Jun Jie

Went for Old Town Coffee :P



 Chow Shi Ling's <3











Yong Jun Jie's <3


Sin yi's <3





Yummy!!! :P

Oh right... movie..
We went and watch

那些年,我们一起追的女孩
You Are The Apple Of My Eye
Cry!!!!
I love this movie!
THIS JUN JIE O.... ZZZ
GO AND BUY THE CINEMA TICKETS AT THE SECOND ROW FROM THE SCREEN
THE VIEW SO DAMN BIG!!! >< 
SEE!!



THIRD
Went with my dear for movies :)
in TESCO
Had fun xD!
We watched

Tower Heist
Interesting movie :)
nice nice! xD
Wondering whose my dear?
neh~ xD
Pro snooker player!!!! :D
Ashley c De Siva~

THIS ONE LE... noob player.. xD

 Went to MOE DE CAFE :D










So Cute!!!!!!!!!!





French fries :P










This.. handsome dude..
is Richard XD








And there's duke :) on the right


HAD A BLAST!!!!

FOURTH
Went to TESCO.. again... for movies :D
With my uncle and my sister ^^
we watched
IMMORTALS
THIS IS BY FAR THE BEST movie i have watch
Watch this!!!! nice!!!!

FIFTH , SIXTH, SEVENTH~
SOMETHING LIKE THAT....


haha~ at home oso got watch movies one XD
Daddy bought some DVDs
i watched~

The Fortune Buddies

 Rise of The Planet Of The Apes

One more
I know this show is still in the cinema~
but somehow daddy already bought the DVD o.0
Shark Night
So scary!!!!!!

ALOT OF MOVIES ~ XD
TOO FREE D ><
WHO WANNA GO FOR MOVIES? :D
its gonna be fun~ :P


No comments:

Post a Comment