ME me ME~!

I AM CHOW SHI LING I WAS BORN IN MALAYSIA, KL I LIKE PLAYING BASKETBALL AND.. i'm 17 this year (2012) enjoy looking at my blog! <3 :D

Tuesday 1 November 2011

Its Nov 1st! 1/11/11

I'M having trouble with clothes :'(
i need shopping !!
for the night next wednesday! (9/11/11)><
for the P & A
(Performance and Awards)
 Can't wait :D


Go for DR"FONG's tuition every Thursday night
for
Physics and Biology :P
HAHA dont worry,
I got company :D


Jun jie :)
                    
Zhe khai :)
Ji Wei :)
Swen Yee :)
Ho Ho HO...
on that Thursday night we went makan
(as in Mother, Uncle and I ) xD
Eaten Shark's LIPS before?
Delicious! <3





Got cheated! 
so freaking unfair!
Outside so big!!!
Inside so little zzzzz

Took some pics with SARAH CHAN 
after basketball training today :D
Shi ling
Sarah Chan xD

WE'RE ALL SWEATY AND STICKY!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment