ME me ME~!

I AM CHOW SHI LING I WAS BORN IN MALAYSIA, KL I LIKE PLAYING BASKETBALL AND.. i'm 17 this year (2012) enjoy looking at my blog! <3 :D

Wednesday 19 October 2011

My day today~


           
     
Today school is just BORING! There is like only 3% of people in school.... had basketball practice from 8~9.30 TIRING~

Went for badminton with WaiYee<3
AT THE DESA PARKCITY CLUB~
THIS IS ME AND WAI YEE :)
OMG`! she's so pro at it :D cannot beat her >< 


I found out i'm have these....BLOOD SUCKING TICKS in my house T.T 
they're sucking blood from my poor KIKI 
IS THERE ANYWAY TO REMOVE THEM?!!!
they look like this........(its not what i took.. just got it from GOOGLE~) i kill them all :P
there are like 90~100+ of them in my house!!!!!! save me!! T.T

IT GOES THROUGH YOU SKIN JUST LIKE THAT... AND THEY'RE HARMFUL....!!!!













No comments:

Post a Comment